What Music Are You Listening To?

I am not listening to this album when it comes out. Review by The Spectator.
dl.jpg

If one could choose only one music review to hug, my vote would be for this.

Kirkz

LE

Ciggie

GCM
And one more...watch those hands !!!!

View attachment 565995

Brilliant. That reminds me of reading the p1ss and vinegar reviews in the NME, back when there actually was a music press that wrote criticial reviews.

I got thoroughly sick of reviews pretending that this bint or Taylor Swift or Beyonce are modern pop titans on a par with the Beatles so I gave up on reading them about 10 years back.

Ciggie

GCM
View attachment 565995

I term these sad ******* Generation ' I live in a childrens' TV show'. It is in fact much worse than that...under 30s are dressing, thinking and behaving like Japanese style and US cartoon and comic teenagers, bad sitcom characters and other media-generated 'identities'. I really wouldn't advise trying to visualise the world as they have been conditioned to see it. Vacuity doesn't begin to describe the mental, spiritual and emotional emptiness they have been sucked into by a carefully-honed media machine.

Brilliant. That reminds me of reading the p1ss and vinegar reviews in the NME, back when there actually was a music press that wrote criticial reviews.

I got thoroughly sick of reviews pretending that this bint or Taylor Swift or Beyonce are modern pop titans on a par with the Beatles so I gave up on reading them about 10 years back.
"The lyrics a counselling session convened by an imbecile". . . Now that's poetry.

Ciggie

GCM
Possibly the best duet I've seen to date.....

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 565995

Well I’ve never heard of this singer and judging by that review I’m glad I haven’t heard her either.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This is more like it.

Latest Threads