Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Music Are You Listening To?

Ciggie

GCM
Being listening to this for the last couple of days, 50 minutes of superb Hawaiian guitar instrumentals. Listen to them with a long tall glass of your favourite tipple, lie back and get carried far away from the problems we are all currently experiencing. The whole album is on YouTube :-
and also on the sheltered enclave for unruly matelots.
Ta for that mucker! Every day a schoolday...expanding my musical knowledge as long as I live !!!New one on me !

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Ciggie

GCM
Reminds me of the bad 'ol days on here where Friday night challenges to a square go in a pub car park were ten a penny ;)

Ciggie

GCM
cf this... I actually saw Chic Corea in Warszawa have a mock 'battle' with his drummer. Before the interval the drummer did a solo that was rather long. Chic even went to the side of the stage and got a glass of water in a kind of mock 'Hey, this is MY show'. After the break there was a xylophone and Chic went at it hammer and tongs to show that a 'keyboard' is a rythym instrument as well !!!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Now this:

Dea Matrona could give this a good shot.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
My favourite Colombian belly dancer :

Latest Threads