Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Music Are You Listening To?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Somewhat to my utter amazement, Dion is still recording in 2020......

:cool:
Always thought he had a great voice.....seemed to disappear when 'British Invasion' happened. Well he has looked after himself for sure .Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Doyen of harmonica players Baron 'Toots' Thielmanns

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pinback....it's that word 'Eclectic' isn't it :)

Playing here and now:

Which morphed seamlessly (???) into this :

Last edited:
I may have mentioned before I like Joe Bonamassa, so on Saturday night I watched him live in concert with a cardboard cut out audience that represented those VIP ticket purchasers that couldn't be there.

It was the debut of his new album, Royal Tea, which goes back to the British blues boom and I have to say it may be his best album yet.

Kirkz

LE
I may have mentioned before I like Joe Bonamassa, so on Saturday night I watched him live in concert with a cardboard cut out audience that represented those VIP ticket purchasers that couldn't be there.

It was the debut of his new album, Royal Tea, which goes back to the British blues boom and I have to say it may be his best album yet.
Was it you who posted the links a while back to his free download album?

Latest Threads