What Music Are You Listening To?

morsk

LE

morsk

LE

Dusty and Jimi:

Crap recording, but that's all there is. There is a very short video clip of appalling quality, but whatever, her voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

morsk

LE
Dusty and Jimi:

Crap recording, but that's all there is. There is a very short video clip of appalling quality, but whatever, her voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I never 'got' Jimi Hendrix. I always dismiss him as an average guitarist but top showman (cue hand wringing from men that are more often than not Clapton fans - who I don't get either, the JJ Cale coverbandbasterd) but I adore Dusty. Adore. Everything about her. She was always my 'pictures of Lily'.

morsk

LE
Here she is Morsk......frigging Ace!

I LOVE HER

there is no 'I love her button' so you will just have to settle for an excellent I'm afraid....

I never 'got' Jimi Hendrix. I always dismiss him as an average guitarist but top showman (cue hand wringing from men that are more often than not Clapton fans - who I don't get either, the JJ Cale coverbandbasterd) but I adore Dusty. Adore. Everything about her. She was always my 'pictures of Lily'.
I always 'got' Jimi. Ever since Delia, but that was a long time ago. But have a 'like' for the Dusty bit.

I'm liking this a lot. I was hoping there would be a really decent dance remix as it's practically begging for it, unfortunately the only remix I could find was, quite frankly, pants.

I'm playing this in the car at the moment:

Not this very moment, obviously.

Latest Threads