What Music Are You Listening To?

morsk

LE
Bob Dylan was 79 yesterday.
In my opinion, the only decent album he did was before the flood, and that was only because the Band were on it. Only my opinion, but he had nothing to say and people lost their minds on hearing it. Same sketch with the beedles, sting, u2 phil 'the anti-christ' collins and the eagles.

morsk

LE
who needs dylan when this exists?

morsk

LE
Amen the Gun Club

morsk

LE

These are Norwegian. They dont have a Bass in their lineup. Organic Voodoo Soup is is a great album if you want to get one.....
Apologies for a slight drift but just like The Doors.
Ray Manzarek played all the bass lines from his keyboard.
Carry on chaps.

morsk

LE
Apologies for a slight drift but just like The Doors.
Ray Manzarek played all the bass lines from his keyboard.
Carry on chaps.
Apart from the singer not being an up himself chubby alcoholic you mean? I hate the Doors. Love her madly was alright, but the rest was just average. If it wasn't for 'Veetahm' they would have remained obscure. The whole ''people are strange' story just makes me think 'for the love of Bod'

Apart from the singer not being an up himself chubby alcoholic you mean? I hate the Doors. Love her madly was alright, but the rest was just average. If it wasn't for 'Veetahm' they would have remained obscure. The whole ''people are strange' story just makes me think 'for the love of Bod'
Nowt wrong with us chubby alcoholics

morsk

LE
Nowt wrong with us chubby alcoholics
Youre not up yourself though PB...... Thats the drama I have with him. The whole 'spirit of a native american jumped into my body when I was a child'. More like the spirit of an Irish Peat farmer......

morsk

LE
Having said that, heres this

Latest Threads