What Music Are You Listening To?

morsk

LE
Awesome band!
I had completely forgotten about them. Saw the folder and thought "shit, yeah!". Going to listen to that for breakfast tomorrow. I saw the OGWT footage a few years back. I wish there was an OGWT equivalent today, but then, who would they have on it? That ship has sailed sadly.....

Kirkz

LE
I had completely forgotten about them. Saw the folder and thought "shit, yeah!". Going to listen to that for breakfast tomorrow. I saw the OGWT footage a few years back. I wish there was an OGWT equivalent today, but then, who would they have on it? That ship has sailed sadly.....
I bought their car over the lake album back in about 81 from a second hand shop somewhere in Wales for 50p, I'd never heard of them but the cover was brilliant and the track Mr Powel really got me hooked, I think I have all their albums now plus a couple of Russian imports.

BigT

LE
I do like a bit of Tuareg blues, Tinariwen are worth seeing live if you get the chance. I saw them at Africa Oy'e about fifteen odd years back, when they came on stage I was laughing and thinking where have they parked the camel then they promptly smashed.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
That tune popped into my head out of nowhere a couple of days back so I put it on my spotify 80's playlist and was listening to it on my way home from work, what are the odds.

Always thought that this sounded like Brian Ferry ....

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
I do like a bit of Tuareg blues, Tinariwen are worth seeing live if you get the chance. I saw them at Africa Oy'e about fifteen odd years back, when they came on stage I was laughing and thinking where have they parked the camel then they promptly smashed.

yeah, that's very catchy .. I like it

Kirkz

LE
Always thought that this sounded like Brian Ferry ....
I first heard that on the radio while stagging on at Moscow camp Belfast.
It was a Hit or Miss type radio show and one of the presenters said That's more Roxy Music than Roxy Music.
Here's another track of theirs I like and the album is worth having too.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
I first heard that on the radio while stagging on at Moscow camp Belfast.
It was a Hit or Miss type radio show and one of the presenters said That's more Roxy Music than Roxy Music.
Here's another track of theirs I like and the album is worth having too.

Moscow camp Disco ...

Ah, we occasional get a drive up to that place from far flung places

daz

LE

daz

LE

daz

LE

morsk

LE
I imagine I have posted this already. Great track

Latest Threads