What Music Are You Listening To?

roninxix

War Hero
Their even earlier proggy stuff is great too
100% agree mate, even Vigilante was easy on the ears. Anything since then is a bit lame in my opinion.

100% agree mate, even Vigilante was easy on the ears. Anything since then is a bit lame in my opinion.
Saw them last year again live, and unless he was having a bad night his voice sounded really shot, good have been given a bad mix in a club I guess but it was a shame

Johnny Walker - Sounds of the 70s.

I do feel old

BigT

LE
I've been making 80's nostalgia my safe place, If you were getting at chez BigT back then it was either to this

or this

I saw Liz Fraser with Massive Attack on the 20th anniversary tour of Mezzanine last year, her voice is too good for this world, she's a national treasure, if Scotland wants to leave the union I'm OK with it as long as we get to keep her.

I've been making 80's nostalgia my safe place, If you were getting at chez BigT back then it was either to this

or this

I saw Liz Fraser with Massive Attack on the 20th anniversary tour of Mezzanine last year, her voice is too good for this world, she's a national treasure, if Scotland wants to leave the union I'm OK with it as long as we get to keep her.
I think just about every goth must be a fanboi of the Cocteau Twins

or this

You Sir, are a man of taste.

Latest Threads