What Music Are You Listening To?

morsk

LE

Kirkz

LE
Just seen this on Sunday Brunch...

Whining Civvy

War Hero
I know this'll upset the purists but I love how musicians are playing around with classic tracks at the moment. It's better to play with a good old track than produce new pop crap.

I know this'll upset the purists but I love how musicians are playing around with classic tracks at the moment. It's better to play with a good old track than produce new pop crap.

I agree with you, and that's a very good rendition of a classic :cool:

Kirkz

LE

That's pretty good, though Richard Cheese was doing the same sort of thing years ago, his version of Creep and Down with the Sickness are great.
But some bands just really fuck it up, I've not heard a good cover of Sound of Silence as yet.

morsk

LE
That's pretty good, though Richard Cheese was doing the same sort of thing years ago, his version of Creep and Down with the Sickness are great.
But some bands just really **** it up, I've not heard a good cover of Sound of Silence as yet.
I love Richard Cheese

Latest Threads