What Music Are You Listening To?

I wouldn't like to estimate how many times I've seen Free. For a time in the 1970's in Newcastle they alternated Friday nights with Family at the Mayfair, and I was there every Friday night
Two observations:
1. You is well old.
2. You lucky sod, getting to see all the good stuff.

morsk

LE
Pushing 59 on Wednesday .

I think we lived through some good times to experience all the better changes in Music ..which seemed to stop about 15 years ago.
Happy Bday for Wednesday man. I only post weekends as I am on camp with no internets M-F. The joys of married unaccompanied....

Pushing 59 on Wednesday .

I think we lived through some good times to experience all the better changes in Music ..which seemed to stop about 15 years ago.
Oh, I don't know, there are still some new songs coming out which I really like. I listen to all sorts but the old stuff is like a comfy pair of slippers to me

Nato123

War Hero
Oh, I don't know, there are still some new songs coming out which I really like. I listen to all sorts but the old stuff is like a comfy pair of slippers to me
Yep, you can see from what I post, that my ears and mind are always open to whatever hits the spot.

Nato123

War Hero
Happy Bday for Wednesday man. I only post weekends as I am on camp with no internets M-F. The joys of married unaccompanied....

B@stard! Had my 20th in Minden and this fecker was forever serenaded to me at the time ......HATE IT! ;-)

Nato123

War Hero
The inventor of rock 'n roll, or so the man himself reckons...
He da Man..

Good to see the Duchess and the hot as feck dancers showing it to us all ... there's an urban myth that if you stare close enough and long enough, you can she a white girl clapping in time to the music ;-)

You is as old as you feel blud
Innit! Respect to the old crew. Wicked. Shutting up now.
47 next birthday and always hunting for new music. Or old music. Drives the Mrs nuts, but hey ho. She plays some Inspiral Carpets from her college days and the world keeps turning.

Innit! Respect to the old crew. Wicked. Shutting up now.
47 next birthday and always hunting for new music. Or old music. Drives the Mrs nuts, but hey ho. She plays some Inspiral Carpets from her college days and the world keeps turning.
I used to watch MTV2 for access to new music, but nowadays youtube is your friend. Anything is available there. Also the new - to - me stuff you afficianados on this thread introduce me to. I can't remember who it was posted Rammstein tracks which I loved. I now have 6 of their cd's

I used to watch MTV2 for access to new music, but nowadays youtube is your friend. Anything is available there. Also the new - to - me stuff you afficianados on this thread introduce me to. I can't remember who it was posted Rammstein tracks which I loved. I now have 6 of their cd's
I get my inspiration from the radio. Marc Riley on 6M is great. His “A to Z” guides were very informative. I think they are still in the 6 music site. He did one series on prog rock (an indulgence of mine) and another on punk. Bloody good.
Rammstein: before his fall, Jonathan Ross had a good show on Saturday morning on R2. During the lame music quiz he would thump Rammstein CDs to put contestants off or ‘help’ them. It was an ongoing joke. Anyway: Rammstein are the band everyone ought have in the car for boring journeys but no one has heard of.

Latest Threads