What Music Are You Listening To?

Kirkz

LE
I’m happy to have a very eclectic taste in music. My amazon app has everything from Elgar & Handel to Slipknot & SOAD to Pet Shop Boys & Erasure to Buju Banton, Cutty Ranks & Beres Hammond & everything in between.
There’s not much I won’t have a listen to. Although I draw the line at Jazz & Punk. I can’t get into any of that.
Some sound choices there Muikker, there are some great Punk bands out there, try Peter and the Test Tube Babies or The Addicts, Piss Flaps or Death by Milk Float.
As for Jazz there are too many sub genres to just dislike Jazz.

Some sound choices there Muikker, there are some great Punk bands out there, try Peter and the Test Tube Babies or The Addicts, Piss Flaps or Death by Milk Float.
As for Jazz there are too many sub genres to just dislike Jazz.
Honestly, I’ve been trying for 30 odd years with both genres. They’re just not for me.

Kirkz

LE
Honestly, I’ve been trying for 30 odd years with both genres. They’re just not for me.
That's fair enough Mukker, I get the same thing from "Rap" which I'm certain is spelt with a silent C.
Tried numerous times and it just doesn't do it for me.
I'd quite happily drive by shoot all the West coast rappers and not miss them or their drivel.

That's fair enough Mukker, I get the same thing from "Rap" which I'm certain is spelt with a silent C.
I'd quite happily drive by shoot all the West coast rappers and not miss them or their drivel.
& you’d be right in doing so.
Some, but not much, 80s hip-hop isn’t bad. Some Snoop Dog (gy Dog) & Public Enemy is ok.
Harder than you think by PE is good.

Kirkz

LE
& you’d be right in doing so.
Some, but not much, 80s hip-hop isn’t bad. Some Snoop Dog (gy Dog) & Public Enemy is ok.
Harder than you think by PE is good.
My interest in Rap stopped at Rappers Delight.

Nato123

War Hero
AIM... I call their music grown up Hip Hop

Got this album back in 2002?...

morsk

LE
Thought it was "Autobahn" the first few seconds. Excellent music
I had never made that confusion, then I read your post, relistened, and guess what I heard..... Hajaja the power of suggestion, right?

Latest Threads