What Music Are You Listening To?

I don't know about the rest of you, but there's something deeply satisfying about inflicting my esoteric taste in music on you all ;)
My wife reckons my taste in music 'has got weird, and not nice-weird' according to her. A lot of what I like appears here.:)

Found it. It’s on “Bark”, JAs sixth album. As I recall, she wrote it after crashing her car and had a run in with the law. You do the rest of the searching.
Whilst hunting around, I unearthed this gem of a quote from Grace: “I’m not against orgies, I’m just not good at multitasking.”
OOH! one I haven't got - soon fix that.

My wife reckons my taste in music 'has got weird, and not nice-weird' according to her. A lot of what I like appears here.:)
It's good to discover new stuff though....sometimes I feel as I am getting older, my music choice is becoming "stale." You kinda start listening to the same thing/ stuff over and over again...

pinback2001

War Hero
It's good to discover new stuff though....sometimes I feel as I am getting older, my music choice is becoming "stale." You kinda start listening to the same thing/ stuff over and over again...
As I have aged I still have my favourites but listen to as much new stuff as I can. There will always be a day though when the only thing that will do it is an old favourite from my youth

As I have aged I still have my favourites but listen to as much new stuff as I can. There will always be a day though when the only thing that will do it is an old favourite from my youth
Music is one of those things which you associate lot of mems with, be it experiences, exes, fam etc etc. I sometimes can't bear to listen to some songs now, because of the associated memories.

Latest Threads