What Music Are You Listening To?

Was talked into giving this a try. Whatever cocaine was cut with in the 70s must have finally fried Robert Plant's brain, I thought it was truly awful. I was prepared to listen with an open mind, but this album is neither fish nor fowl. It's probably sold by the million, mind, so what do I know.

61TBUic3ZOL._SY355_.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Was talked into giving this a try. Whatever cocaine was cut with in the 70s must have finally fried Robert Plant's brain, I thought it was truly awful. I was prepared to listen with an open mind, but this album is neither fish nor fowl. It's probably sold by the million, mind, so what do I know.

View attachment 409317
I got that album when it was released and really liked it.
Different strokes... I guess.

Last edited:

slick

LE
I heard part of this track on an advert recently, when I looked it up I was surprised to find it was Roxy Music from 1973, not a band I`ve listened too very much. The lyrics are rather surprising ....

Recent background stuff while working on the house:
Neil Young’s “Harvest”. An old cheapo Van Morrison compilation, mainly for “TB Sheets” and “Who Drove the Red Sports Car?”. Meddle by Pink Floyd, because I am a bit obsessed with “Fearless”.
Some White Stripes, then Rory Gallagher “Live in Europe”.
Back to work tomorrow as the missus is out, so it might be time for some Brian Auger. My dickhead neighbour has just this minute returned from holiday so all music will be loud.

Latest Threads