What Music Are You Listening To?

Long time ago I was very naughty and downloaded loads of southern rock from livewire and limewirean

Sitting in the camper on an aire de service in Coimbra, Portugal, listening to little feat, grateful dead, Neil young, and the like sipping decent white wine, and chilling
did I mention Bob Seager and the silver bullet band..

Life could be worse

This afternoons drive down to the Algarve, we were listening to the I player, and on comes Elton John singing tiny dancer.....it was just like that scene from "Almost Famous" . ... Except there was only me and Doris in the camper....... And we are both shite singers...... But we are enjoying ourselves

This afternoons drive down to the Algarve, we were listening to the I player, and on comes Elton John singing tiny dancer.....it was just like that scene from "Almost Famous" . ... Except there was only me and Doris in the camper....... And we are both shite singers...... But we are enjoying ourselves
I stopped reading at iPlayer.

@Tommy_Sun Why the 'Dumb' for a piece of music?
eh?. Oh. Yeah, sorry. I'm an idiot.

It's nearly closing time. They'll all be out soon.

I've got some food tonight.
Don't have to worry about fuzzy-wuzzies invading my hut and chopping me up.
I lie easy in my bed because bad men get paid to take no shit.
I even have entertainment. Well, if that is what you call arrse...
I'm comfortable, even though I know something isn't quite right.

Down where the drunkards roll...

(shit my pizza's on fire - fuck!)

Whenever I come to arrse, google always puts up Paul Brady vids for some reason.

This is the original:

It's about a couple of young lads that are attempted to be recruited to go fight in France, but they just want a strol on the beach as you do, and the recruiters get a bit hairy, but the young lads are having none of it, so they end whacking the old sorts over the head. It's like one of those 'bully' vids you see on youtube, but before there was video. Sort of folk song traditional like. It's a great story.

If you still can't keep up here is the modern day visual representation:

I don't suppose this is going to help me not getting fucking Paul Brady vids whenever I visit arrse.

Ah well.

Oh, me and my cousin, one Arthur McBride As we went a-walking down by the seaside

Latest Threads