What Music Are You Listening To?

Thanks to the Glasto highlights on BBC2 now

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks to the Glasto highlights on BBC2 now

I love First Aid Kit and I’ve been listening to them for years. Due to the influence of Gin (Tannquery Ten and Fever Tree Aromatic tonic) I’m actually watching Graham Norton and Rita Ora.

I love First Aid Kit and I’ve been listening to them for years. Due to the influence of Gin (Tannquery Ten and Fever Tree Aromatic tonic) I’m actually watching Graham Norton and Rita Ora.
I shall look up more of their stuff once I have sobered up and am capable of coherent thought :)

In the meantime, have some groovy funk

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just what did you enter in the search bar to find that?
Actually I'm quite into these buggers' videos at the mo, they really are very good...that one actually won a prize for bad taste !!!!

Kirkz

LE
Actually I'm quite into these buggers' videos at the mo, they really are very good...that one actually won a prize for bad taste !!!!
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

morsk

LE
I really like the video for Skibidi.....

morsk

LE

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.
I bet you'll be hard pressed not to agree that this one is impressive....that's one of the things I like about them, they've got a bit of breadth....also I probably read more into what they're doing having been immersed in Slavic stuff for years....

Kirkz

LE
I bet you'll be hard pressed not to agree that this one is impressive....that's one of the things I like about them, they've got a bit of breadth....also I probably read more into what they're doing having been immersed in Slavic stuff for years....
Well it's certainly an assault on the ears!

I Have just seen a couple of those "first watched" videos on youtube, my daughter brought them to my attention.
A hiphop youth's reaction to Pink Floyd reminded me of my reaction when I first discovered classical music.
The difference between Stock, Aitken, Waterman and Elgar is an education in itself.

HelenM

Old-Salt
Their version of the song is my all time favourite.

Latest Threads