What Music Are You Listening To?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nipper's Fire Stick died. I have the living room to myself. Immediate Action, unplug, replug. Jobbed. Connected to new WiFi box. Also jobbed. Downloaded a YouTube player, play Australian Pink Floyd Live at the Albert Hall. Easy.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
You may wonder why I'm so fucked up...I was brought up on things like this...is any further explanation necessary ? Well, I suppose there might be....how have I survived until now whilst so many of my generation have crashed and burned? Lucozade mainly....

You may wonder why I'm so fucked up...I was brought up on things like this...is any further explanation necessary ? Well, I suppose there might be....how have I survived until now whilst so many of my generation have crashed and burned? Lucozade mainly....

The Cultural Appropriation Police will be along shortly to interview the ringleader

One of the stand-out songs from the soundtrack of "Far Cry 5" - "Keep Your Rifle By Your Side"

I wish I knew K, I wish I knew, being me like as not, it´s usually enough.....
I'll have a stab at posting shite in the serious bits of the site or just generally being a cock.
Perhaps @Sixty can shed some light on your misdemeanors.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'll have a stab at posting shite in the serious bits of the site or just generally being a cock.
The second option is more likely as I have trained myself largely not to crayon on the grownup bits....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was a post in the NAAFI and thus nothing to do with me (he slopey shouldered).

Latest Threads