What Music Are You Listening To?

One of the best country singers of all time, and one of the all-time great songs. What's not to like?

Because it's shite that's why.
Somethings should be left alone.
We live in a world where Mike Flowers was allowed to basically crap all over the Oasis track, "Wonderwall", so I don't see what your problem is.

We live in a world where Mike Flowers was allowed to basically crap all over the Oasis track, "Wonderwall", so I don't see what your problem is.
I like Mike Flowers version.

It was already a bit pants when oasis released it. Mike Flowers improved it ten fold

They took a great country classic and turned it into shit.

They took a great country classic and turned it into shit.
Kenny clearly didn't think so.....

I have said it before, but this is a good example of a cover - doing a track in your own style, not trying to recreate the original

Kenny clearly didn't think so.....

I have said it before, but this is a good example of a cover - doing a track in your own style, not trying to recreate the original
It's a good example of fucking up a great tune imho.