What Music Are You Listening To?

Because @Grey_Mafia65 reminded me of this great album. Possibly should have been on the 'to the batmobile' thread, but.....

One of the best country singers of all time, and one of the all-time great songs. What's not to like?

Because it's shite that's why.
Somethings should be left alone.
We live in a world where Mike Flowers was allowed to basically crap all over the Oasis track, "Wonderwall", so I don't see what your problem is.

We live in a world where Mike Flowers was allowed to basically crap all over the Oasis track, "Wonderwall", so I don't see what your problem is.
I like Mike Flowers version.

It was already a bit pants when oasis released it. Mike Flowers improved it ten fold

They took a great country classic and turned it into shit.

They took a great country classic and turned it into shit.
Kenny clearly didn't think so.....

I have said it before, but this is a good example of a cover - doing a track in your own style, not trying to recreate the original

Kenny clearly didn't think so.....

I have said it before, but this is a good example of a cover - doing a track in your own style, not trying to recreate the original
It's a good example of fucking up a great tune imho.

Latest Threads