What Music Are You Listening To?

The music of The Spheres...fucking hard to get on CD.... I actually posted that as a joke, but, lo and behold: I thought some smartarse would have come up with it earlier...Mike Oldfield, who else?!!!!

Thanks to Craig Charles for playing this whilst I was cooking tonight

I downloaded Dave Hum's 'Travelling Light' album a few years ago, before the website started charging for it, and rediscovered it the other day while on my boat; excellent music for deep relaxation. If anyone knows of any similar bands/players I'd be pleased to hear of them. (Example with the Huckleberries and massive Youtube compilation) - 'Travelling Light' has more instruments, all being played by Hum.

I’m pissed, but don’t care! Had a great band at the local pub tonight, playing mainly Eagles, Steely Dan and Doobie Brothers. Ticked all my boxes - I’m now post pub, playing The Complete Eagles, Greatest Hits. Fabulous music and I just love this track. Peace brothers! :-D

Thanks to Craig Charles for playing this whilst I was cooking tonight

Not sure where you live, Mush-dad, but if you get the chance to go to one of Craig Charles' Funk Club nights, do it. I've been to two of his gigs and had a great time at both, he's a great DJ and really knows how to get everyone dancing :cool:
Craig Charles Funk & Soul tour dates

Latest Threads