What Music Are You Listening To?

Just popped out on one of my playlists.......

Ahhh, shuffle dancing, the biggest dance thing since the last dance thing. Seriously the nieces of clan_mush are absolutely into it, which means every time there's a family get together we grown ups get treated to a show of their latest moves.

I'm always impressed with how kids have advanced dance over the years. From break dancing, through hip hop to shuffle. All my generation managed was a Showaddywaddy 4-step or a drunken pogo.

Still, it means Christmas presents will be easy this year, I just need to get an order in for the LED trainers before they sell out.

Ahhh, shuffle dancing, the biggest dance thing since the last dance thing. Seriously the nieces of clan_mush are absolutely into it, which means every time there's a family get together we grown ups get treated to a show of their latest moves.

I'm always impressed with how kids have advanced dance over the years. From break dancing, through hip hop to shuffle. All my generation managed was a Showaddywaddy 4-step or a drunken pogo.

Still, it means Christmas presents will be easy this year, I just need to get an order in for the LED trainers before they sell out.
How is shuffle dancing a new thing? We* were doing it at raves in the late 80s/90s!

For example:

* Well, not me. I've got the coordination of a cripple with epilepsy, so anything more complicated than the squaddie two step ends in tears.

Last edited:

Latest Threads