What music are you listening to today?

Stuck in the workplace doing multiple filing today. I can see the sun outside but I am trapped under soul sucking strip lights.

To cheer me up I have a Bad Manners CD on as I type I have the tunefull Teeddybears Picknick on.

How about the rest of you?

No music, sadly. Just a voice in my head that keeps telling me to kill them all.

If music arrives to join it later, it's likely to be the sort you get when put on hold.

smartascarrots said:
No music, sadly. Just a voice in my head that keeps telling me to kill them all.

If music arrives to join it later, it's likely to be the sort you get when put on hold.
Do you want to try and put a tune to it? "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" but "Kill the civvy w*nkers"?

Chally

So, just me that has a bit of classical on then?

chally2 said:
Stuck in the workplace doing multiple filing today. I can see the sun outside but I am trapped under soul sucking strip lights.

To cheer me up I have a Bad Manners CD on as I type I have the tunefull Teeddybears Picknick on.

How about the rest of you?
Do you not have access to Spotify or LastFM?

Oh, and John Illsley & Cunla live at Les Baux de Provence

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bugle calls of the Light Division. Thanks to a fellow arrser.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Silence - Performing Rights Association W@nkers.

Those fcuking musicians can b@stard-well pay ME if they want air-time in my store.

No access to internet radio or streaming media as it is verbotten. The web admins havn't caught onto ARRSE yet though.

Chally

Got to be White Lies or Glasvegas

Good call Innuit. Glasvegas for sure. I may have a rummage in my CD drawer now...

Whatever shite the local radio decides to play.
No radio in the office but the boys in the warehouse have the radio on (which I can hear from the office).
I miss the days of listening to "Relaxing Classics at 2" in the afternmoon on Classical FM in my old job.
It was very calming, which really helped with doing the crossword.

Vandross???

What is the world coming to?

Chally

chally2 said:
Vandross???

What is the world coming to?

Chally
When you have made love to a large lady of colour under Brighton Pier sharing earphones with 'Never too much' trickling into your sex drenched ears then come back to me ....

Blood Religion, by Gamma Ray. At full volume.

With some Mindless Self Indulgence, DragonForce, and Psychostick lined up afterwards :headbang:

OK.
Does it have to be Brighton? That does seem a long way to travel to tube an Orca. That said at least it has a memory attached.

Chally

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Animals. 'The house of the Rising Sun'. Superb!