• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What movie is this?

Mr Happy

LE
Cary Grant (IIRC), old movie but colour, plays some kind rich drunk play boy who is arrested and rattles out a line something like

"You've got to release me, there are at least a dozen bar tenders and their wives that depend on my tips for their livelihoods"

I think it is also the movie where he's been kidnapped and force fed drinks from a hiddne mini bar which his mother later see's is full of books and says something like "in my day booze was served from a bottle".

I THOUGHT it was N by NW but a script search didn't return any of the words I was looking for (livelihood/bottle/barman).

Can anyone set me right?

Cheers

GHD

"Frankly, my dear..."

Is this a suggestion it was really Clark Gable? Or maybe Clark Neptune Gable; "Frankly scallop I don't give a dab!" :D
Hap, I'd have lost my 50p as well, I'd go for NxNW? :?

No.9