What minor country would you like to buy - and why

What, and deprive us of hours of endless fun, who else would stand for the flack and derision that he attracts, let him stay to be insulted, and vilified, he is a breath of fresh naïve air, a pixelated punching bag, I quite like some of the wibble he posts, it makes me laugh, especially the almost true comments about my home town, long live redshift, if only for ripping the piss out of.
Like some good insult hurling from time to time. Actually don't mind it, for real.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Gibraltar.

I'd re-arm and re-activate the Rock and go to war with Spain.

And win.

Without even leaving the Rock.

Gibraltar.

And win.

Like this BDR?

1566766663116.png

Gibraltar.

And win.

Come an give it, boy.
The first 100 meters of paella and the canal of San Miguel don’t get ye?
Then the tortilla and sambucca will see you off.
Ye pasty-pasted seeker of carbs you mental Jock bastard, you.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Given your success rate with big projects, do you not think that you might be . . . errm . . . over-committing?
I've been in the Rock a good few times, both touring the closed off bits and training in it, it's in surprisingly good condition.

Plus...

It's a big fucking rock.

What could go wrong? :D

Kenya. I'd move all the pensioners there every winter to save on heating costs.
I know it's not a country, but consider Florida, if that's your motive. Plenty of retirement homes there and it's cheaper as well. A lot of "northerners" from Canada and the U.S. move there for their retirement. And plenty of Brits around as well.

I know it's not a country, but consider Florida, if that's your motive. Plenty of retirement homes there and it's cheaper as well. A lot of "northerners" from Canada and the U.S. move there for their retirement. And plenty of Brits around as well.
Florida is cheaper than Kenya? Really?

Maybe not quite, but depending on what you want to do. Kenya COL is very likely much cheaper, but if you want to live in an english (mostly) speaking world, it's not a bad choice.
We spell it English, as does Kenya.

Latest Threads