What manner of men are these who wear the red beret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place lads. I was wondering if any of you ha an insight into the type of men (if there is one) that join the parachute regiment? I've been told that they seem to attract the most violent, cocky people in the whole army and, as a result, I just wouldn't be suitable. I've also heard that the Royal Marines are somewhat more laid back bunch, and perhaps are a better fit to my character. I'm still set on the paras but knowing a little more about them would really put my mind at rest. Cheers in advance.

Oh dear!.............................................................................wait out...............;

It really is one of those "Shit Wind Up Sundays" isn't it?

If you posted using your usual profile you might get a proper answer.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mostly blokes who couldn't get into the Greenjackets

Sorry if this is in the wrong place lads. I was wondering if any of you ha an insight into the type of men (if there is one) that join the parachute regiment? I've been told that they seem to attract the most violent, cocky people in the whole army and, as a result, I just wouldn't be suitable. I've also heard that the Royal Marines are somewhat more laid back bunch, and perhaps are a better fit to my character. I'm still set on the paras but knowing a little more about them would really put my mind at rest. Cheers in advance.

Who the **** do you think you're calling violent & cocky, you ******* waste of rations!

**** off & join the Maureens!

********!!!!!!

Quick witted thinking men join the Marines, slower thinking types join the paras....

Sensible types consider getting a trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.