• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What makes you mad enough to kill...

Ok. Now i'm curious after a conversation i had the other night in the pub. What grips your s*it ot angers you so much that you would kill, with extreme prejudice. There are lots of things with me but the main one is kiddie fiddlers. I hate these lowlife scum with all of my being. What are the opinions of all the arrsers out there?

the_butler said:
dull threads every time. :)
That'll be Tripwire and Armchair Jihad every time then. :x

Scrotes
Chavs
Neds
Pikeys
Druggies
Paedos
Muggers
Burglars
Anybody who supports or excuses such dross

all the pc rule making imbeciles!

The McCannes
Chavs
Rednecks
Footballers
people who cant understand/accept bisexuality
bigtime racists
gypsie cnuts
the list could go on 4 ever

1/2 bottle of black absinthe.

However it does tend to feck your co-ordination.

I despise the chav culture infecting our country whereupon people expect something for nothing. Benefits, jobs, education housing. People in this country fail to realise how lucky they are, they could be in Africa infected with HIV with one loaf of bread to go around the entire sewage infested village.
Instead these people take advantage and abuse the systems "cos they r entiooled to it!"

In living memory this country was the world superpower that everyone feared. We have given the world the idea of the gentleman but we seem to have forgotten it ourselves.
I want to give all the festering, annoying, useless scum in this country to MDN for one of his "tea parties".

Also vegetarians.

Edd

Crack.

YesItsMe said:
nothing at all could make me mad enough to kill ... to do violence to someone only certifies a lack of arguments

but the exception proves the rule - acting in self-defence or being at war
u sure bout that?

The way some folk park within supermarket/public car parks, especially if one has a half decent vehicle.