What makes people do this?

Now I wonder why this bloke felt he needed to have access to incapacitating drugs to enable him to enjoy him self sexually

Surely his pleasant personality and sheer sexual magnetism would have been enough?

Anaesthetist, 53, 'groped teenage girls as he volunteered at medical tent during fireworks display' | Mail Online
Crikey!

I am sure he thought that being a Dr would give him many sexual encounters with young nubile girls. At some point he realised that he needed to move into the field of anaesthetics to enhance his wonderful charms and to encounter willing females.

Didn't realise they made suits that big.

More chins than a Chinese telephone directory.
More spare tyres than the Michellin Man.

I wonder what his postcode is?

If he lies down will he be 2 foot taller than normal?

If he wears a black raincoat do people shout 'TAXI'?

Looking like that, he'd need more money than Bernie Ecclestone to get a woman voluntarily, and more cash than Roman Abramovich, to get a decent looking one.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Now I wonder why this bloke felt he needed to have access to incapacitating drugs to enable him to enjoy him self sexually
Fuck the fuck off. Die. Then burst in your coffin and explode in flames. Soft Southern shandy drinking Cleo driving fucking Nancy-Boy. Puff. Ponce. Nit. Cunt. Badger killer. Hider of childrens bodies under your cheap cement patio.

The man is a Geordie and thus, can do no wrong. The shirt 'n tie interface needs work it has to be said. But other than that, are you looking at me fucking Mam?

The fat lad is innocent. Are we clear?

Fuck the fuck off. Die. Then burst in your coffin and explode in flames. Soft Southern shandy drinking Cleo driving fucking Nancy-Boy. Puff. Ponce. Nit. Cunt. Badger killer. Hider of childrens bodies under your cheap cement patio.

The man is a Geordie and thus, can do no wrong. The shirt 'n tie interface needs work it has to be said. But other than that, are you looking at me fucking Mam?

The fat lad is innocent. Are we clear?
He's your brother, isn't he.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces_Sweetheart The Training Wing 6
Speedy Army Pay, Claims & JPA 3
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 24