What kit is issued to ATs?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Mr_Nomad, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It might be a moron question, and I might get moron answers. But I'm hoping for atleast one useful answer of all the kit that gets issued to an AT!

Thanks in advance fellas!

2. Your AT Flash and a unique ability to piss people off without trying!

Nomex gloves, mask and fire retardant coveralls.

Bomb suits are now semi-personal issue. You get one only whilst filling an IEDD role.

Everything else is either part of a team kit or your unit stores.
  3. dont forget the anti stab vest, as they have a tendecy to get stabbed in the back, by their own side
  4. Well, atleast you answered with half-respect for the role. Thanks!
  5. Oh yea you get a coin painted red one side, and blue the other, helps you decide which wire to cut.

Sure you are not a journo?

Sure your first name isnt terry, paddy or Al?
  6. I am perfectly sure.

Not a Journo :wink:
  7. My bold

I would have thought my Avatar and User Name was a bit of a giveaway!

You're not in the military are you?
  8. I am not in the military, no. I was only joking, I had indeed noticed your avatar and name. I hope one day to join the AT's.

9. Fucking hell you throbber! Who the fuck talks like that these days?

Indeed, I have noticed that one is hoping to partake in the duties of a High Threat IED Operator. Yes indeed, it is a noble profession and one which will require various articles and the appropriate liverey if one is to succeed in the chosen profession without being fornicated by an explosive reaction from a device designed to kill oneself and ones comrades and aquaintances. Yes indeed, Sir, you are indeed correct to inject an interogative on this very subject if you do indeed intend to seek employ in this most worthy of undertakings.

Apart from that, I know SFA about what AT's get issued.

I do know that you are a fucking student and that you have posted 2 topics asking about AT's and that would suggest that perhaps indeed you indeed don't know enough about what it is indeed you aspire to be to be able to make an informed decision about what you want to be.

Indeed? You fucking hooper!
  10. Right, saw no point in acting like a cnut there mate.

I have read around about AT's actually, I've read a lot. I'm sorry that I don't know what they're issued, but making a post to find out is obviously going to broaden my knowledge of the role, so why is what I'm doing here such a problem?

I said "indeed", congratulations you can take the piss because I used an uncommon word.
  11. Here's some things that might help in the trade

For keeping your bollocks in, you'll need them to do the job.

Marry one of these . . .

. . . . But have an affair with your mates version.
  12. Do youu know what that sounded like?

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blahdety blah blah, blah blah blah whiney whine blah blah blah whine uncommon word".

Where did I say you hadn't read about AT's? And while we are on it, Mr Gonad, what exactly have you read? The information is out there, if you really want it.

Seen as you are so informed about AT's, would you like to tell us exactly (in your own words) what they do?

And by the way it's spelt "see you en tee" as in 'cunt'.

13. You sure your not a dildo ?? :wink:
  14. Ha! You're fucked now aren't you?

15. no im colour blind, personally I would have use the pigstick.