• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

what kit is issued for afghan???

I realise that nobody wants to tell the world about every item of kit issued to the best army in the world!!
But I just want to know about webbing and day sacks, what is on issue and what people have been using in theatre.
As im sure most poeple spend a bit in the px or before the tour i just want to know is it worth it and is there any kit that is 'essential' on the wish list before i go.

bigdaven001

While you are there say hi to Dinger and Chalky for me but watch out for Terry - he a fecker! Get your self on to ebay for the best selling kit. Anything that says 'used by SAS, Para, Cdo in Iraq/Afghan' is beltin' good kit. Oh and some soft loo paper.

Latest Threads