• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

what kind of stuff do you get checked for in the physical..

B

Biscuits_AB

You'll need two arms and two legs for a definate. A pair of eyes is essential. Not sure if having two ears is just classed as 'desireable'.

Depends on what cap badge you are going for

If its the infantry then its if you can breath
If its the RLC how many pies can you eat in a minute
If its the AAC that you can prune yourself for hours in a mirror
If its the RAC what you look like in tweed

Hope that helps

for any of the RAMC we have to have a heart made of stone to write out the biff chits......slackers! :twisted:

If you are fit enough to tip up for sick parade, fit enough for duties! :wink:

easesprings said:
Depends on what cap badge you are going for

If its the infantry then its if you can breath
If its the RLC how many pies can you eat in a minute
If its the AAC that you can prune yourself for hours in a mirror
If its the RAC what you look like in tweed

Hope that helps
Hahahaha! Love it! :lol:

charlotte-the-harlot said:
for any of the RAMC we have to have a heart made of stone to write out the biff chits......slackers! :twisted:

If you are fit enough to tip up for sick parade, fit enough for duties! :wink:
And the bed side manner of all 7 dwafes rolled into 1. But the looks of snow white. Isnt that right Harlot

I thought this was going to be about the internal cavity check done by the large bloke and his latex gloves! Or was that just mine........ 8O

box-of-frogs said:
I thought this was going to be about the internal cavity check done by the large bloke and his latex gloves! Or was that just mine........ 8O
That wasn't a glove that was latex Frogs! :twisted: and that wasn't lube either!

charlotte-the-harlot said:
box-of-frogs said:
That wasn't a glove that was latex Frogs! :twisted: and that wasn't lube either!
Thankfully wasn't deep heat!!!!!!!! :D