What Kind of man are you? Macho who Metro?

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by nells, Oct 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hmm shooting, hunting and fishing? Do you have a petrol station close by?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Don't get the point of the article at all. It's thus a load of namby-pambying, gaylord, frotting and mincing rubbish for blokes who spend too much time looking in the mirror whilst applying make-up.

Got myself a CZ550 Tactical at Bisley at the weekend by the way - loverly bit of kit! Big, .308, heavy, solid, accurate, manly, and also quite effectively priced too I might add. At 14.5lb with the PMII on top, not too heavy to take out for shooting rabbits in the face with either.

See, not so hard is it, this 'man' thing?
  3. One of these? CZ-USA -> CZ

Looks nice! How much is 'effectively priced'? I've just been reading about rifle IPSC, and wouldn't mind giving it a go. Something like that might do the business.
  4. Are they available in pink or lavender?
  5. Or rainbow patterned?
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bah! My mishtake! It's not the 550, it's the CZ 750 S1M1. Got it for a song too. Everyone who played with it at Bisley had fun, apart from the desperately sad old fuddy-duddies who went moist over the K98 with nazi symbols on it that turned up.

I'll post piccies up on the in how sexy is your rifle thread.
  7. == Do women prefer a man who’s in touch with their more feminine side?

? AFAICT, they still prefer a man who touches their feminine side ... front, back, bottom, etc. :twisted:

== Do men nowadays sit around taking about their feelings?

8. Just for you. ....

9. Will the CZ 750 S1M1 drop a metrosexual man with a single shot to the torso? If so, I might be in the market for one. FMJ or wadcutters? Personally I prefer a slow death for animals that wear 'mancara', but I'm willing to use wadcutters to appease the chattering classes.
  10. Metro is just a phase that a man will go through when trying to get laid. If it is more than a phase, then he is gay.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My daughter would love one of those! She's getting a custom Marlin instead. That 452 is a nice bit of kit, even if it is pink.
  12. [​IMG]

Halfords. Buy. Spray. Job Done. :thumright:
  13. Or....

If you want one you'd better ask Fultons to pre-order it.