what kind of knee pads are those?


War Hero
If they are yours, surely you can remember where you bought them from or look at the makers label.

looks like their is a trade market symbol on the front at the top. Any chance of a close up shot?
I think they might be polo knee pads for horsey types
Fecking huge ones going by the scale of it next to the blokes foot!
Ah, its on an astroturf covered table.
It looked like a candidate for comforting prolapses too!


Book Reviewer
Search for 'floorer knee pads' and similar stuff turns up.
Yea they're big but honestly the best urban knee pads I've ever had
Get yourself along to B&Q and some workwear suppliers. There are some damn good gel cushion pads out there for building trades.

New Posts

Latest Threads