What kind of girl do you go for?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gaylad24, Mar 1, 2009.

?
  1. An innocent young virgin (legal age!)

24.9%
  2. An experienced older woman (within reason!)

29.6%
  3. A woman with moderate experience

22.4%
  4. A woman who has had so many one night stands she doesn't even remember how many men she has sle

6.5%
  5. I wouldn't want to know how many men she has slept with - ignorance is bliss!

16.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was having a chat with a girlfriend of mine about what men like in a woman after watching the trailer for The Ugly Truth

(for those who have never heard of it, here is a link to the trailer:
    The Ugly TruthEnjoy)

I think I know what they like as I have talked about the subject with loads of straight men as general conversation and I think they'd be more open and honest talking to a gay bloke than they'd be talking to a woman.

BUT as I want to check, I thought I should do a poll on it and where better to do a poll on what macho straight men look for in a woman than on Arrse? :D So Please vote and I we will see what men really want!

Cheers fellas!

2. A pulse

3. Cool I'm getting some votes!

Can you offer any suggestions as to why you chose what you did?

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'm not even that fussy.

as long as she's not that cold that I lose wood... :oops:

5. And low standards and morals.

6. Picky cnut.

Well, someone was gonna say it.

7. A girl that does'nt always want to fcuking cuddle

8. I voted for the top one.

Only cause my last girlfriend was 16....18 when we finished. Was the best 2 years of my life! Ahhh the things I taught her!! :twisted:

9. Yup I've heard this one before. I've never been with a woman but this is a common complaint - girls want to cuddle and talk afterwards while men want to roll over and get back to sleep (or run off back to the wife before she can get suspicious!)

As one mate put it 'If she was the one doing all the work then she would bloody well wanna get to sleep straight after too!'

Nuff said! :D

10. I don't discriminant all of the bitch's in your poll would get it.

11. A girl that will let me kick her back doors in once in a while

12. A girl that goes and gets me a beer when I've finished. Logically then, a pub landlady. Good norks are an advantage too.

13. I like them to be a bit feisty, but not too much that I can't get the hood on them and into the boot of the car.

I could do with a car with a big boot so that I can have a threesome.

14. Chuck out the barrow from your dubro/tactica/witever your latest war chariot is these days.

I like the ones that like to scream and shout and not timid field mouses at least that way you know why god unvented gaffa tape.

15. Sounds like an ideal situation, but from experience pub landladys are rarely much to look at! Maybe a barmaid would be better? Or daughter of a pub landlord? hehe :D