What Kind of General Are You Test

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tomahawk6, Nov 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got Scipio.

Cut open with a rusty soup spoon, hung from a tree by their intestines, and skinned alive with their own toenails, class!

2. King Edward I
    You scored 74 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 38 Guts, and 63 Ruthlessness!
    Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

3. Julius caesar
    You scored higher than 18% on Unorthodox
    You scored higher than 83% on Tactics
    You scored higher than 30% on Guts
    You scored higher than 35% on Ruthlessness

4. Julius Caesar
    You scored 55 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 55 Guts, and 49 Ruthlessness!
    Roman military and political leader. He was instrumental in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. His conquest of Gallia Comata extended the Roman world all the way to the Atlantic Ocean, introducing Roman influence into what has become modern France, an accomplishment of which direct consequences are visible to this day. In 55 BC Caesar launched the first Roman invasion of Britain. Caesar fought and won a civil war which left him undisputed master of the Roman world, and began extensive reforms of Roman society and government. He was proclaimed dictator for life, and heavily centralized the already faltering government of the weak Republic. Caesar's friend Marcus Brutus conspired with others to assassinate Caesar in hopes of saving the Republic. The dramatic assassination on the Ides of March was the catalyst for a second set of civil wars, which marked the end of the Roman Republic and the beginning of the Roman Empire under Caesar's grand-nephew and adopted son Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus. Caesar's military campaigns are known in detail from his own written Commentaries (Commentarii), and many details of his life are recorded by later historians such as Suetonius, Plutarch, and Cassius Dio.

5. Ulysses S. Grant
    You scored 79 Wisdom, 35 Tactics, 65 Guts, and 65 Ruthlessness!
    Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.

6. King Edward I
    You scored 74 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 38 Guts, and 63 Ruthlessness!
    Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

7. William Wallace

You scored 62 Wisdom, 69 Tactics, 61 Guts, and 61 Ruthlessness!

at least i am getting something right ! :D

8. Chief Sitting Bull
    You scored 66 Wisdom, 62 Tactics, 61 Guts, and 40 Ruthlessness!
    You'd make a decent guerilla fighter. You are a tactical genius and you have the balls to back it up with some follow through. But that being said, you are most likely unwilling to torture an enemy soldier for information, because underneath all of the hides of the buffalo you killed yourself and that huge f*cking headdress, you have a heart.

9. Enjoyed that :)

King Edward I

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

King Edward I
    You scored 61 Wisdom, 84 Tactics, 40 Guts, and 54 Ruthlessness!

Comparisons with my peer group:

You scored higher than 26% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 93% on Tactics

You scored higher than 10% on Guts

You scored higher than 59% on Ruthlessness

(Looks like I want to be able to collect my pension!)

11. I am Julius Caesar
    You scored 55 Wisdom, 81 Tactics, 50 Guts, and 46 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 22% on Unorthodox
    You scored higher than 84% on Tactics
    You scored higher than 32% on Guts
    You scored higher than 46% on Ruthlessness

Hmm. Tactics it is then - although I'm not sure what influence 1 small mint can have ;)

Ghost

12. It says I am King Edward

[​IMG]

can't be right - looks fcuk all like me.

13. Erwin Rommel

14. Scipio

You scored 57 Wisdom, 65 Tactics, 61 Guts, and 48 Ruthlessness!

You scored higher than 24% on Unorthodox
    You scored higher than 37% on Tactics
    You scored higher than 72% on Guts
    You scored higher than 45% on Ruthlessness