What jobs in the army regularly entail you to fly in the chinook helicopters?

Look at the area of the forum you've posted this in, then think abou the answer he gave, mongo. As for chinook trips, you will probably fly in one at some point. Most people have.

ugly

LE
Get yourself wounded and find out!

The youth of today do make me realise the country has finally gone to the dogs!
Have you thought of joining the RAF as they fly Chinooks?
With you brains your sure to become a pilot?

Don't worry about the sad old ******* on here . As a CMT I'm sure you will have more than a few flights in one . Also Merlin and Lynx .

Now don't loaf around here talking to bitter old bastards, get out running and really crack your phys before you join and everything else will fall into place.

Away you go you exciteable booby you .

Good luck

12 years in the army and I never went in the back of a Chinook. I feel robbed.
So do a lot of the poor ******* who end up in the back of one...usually of a limb or two...

ugly

LE
I was ******* sick of them! You get no rest and arrive at shit so much earlier!

How can you be a fan of a helicopter? Do you chase them for autographs or collect airframe numbers?
I'm a fan of them if they save me from walking home. On occasion, I'm even a fan of the shit **** crabs that drive the bloody things.

Until I get back to where I need to be obviously, then I hate everything in a flying suit, or wearing blue polyester, with a religious like fervour.

The youth of today do make me realise the country has finally gone to the dogs!
Have you thought of joining the RAF as they fly Chinooks?
With you brains your sure to become a pilot?
I am not a regular user of this site so found it hard to post a new thread. I am not 100% bothered about flying in them just saying it would be awesome. I am going in as a Combat Medic. Don't know me to be able to call me a dog, I am probably a lot cleverer than you.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I am not a regular user of this site so found it hard to post a new thread. I am not 100% bothered about flying in them just saying it would be awesome. I am going in as a Combat Medic. Don't know me to be able to call me a dog, I am probably a lot cleverer than you.
He's not calling you a dog. He's saying he believes the country is going to the dogs. And you should wait until passing out before whacking those brass balls out to show everyone.

I suggest you pay attention to the question Harry Enfield poses to 'himself' at the end of this advertisement.

Dime Bar - Armadillo Advert - YouTube

He's not calling you a dog. He's saying he believes the country is going to the dogs. And you should wait until passing out before whacking those brass balls out to show everyone.

I suggest you pay attention to the question Harry Enfield poses to 'himself' at the end of this advertisement.

Dime Bar - Armadillo Advert - YouTube
Yeah I do agree with you just seem to never get serious replies on this site!