What Job Would You Like To Do If Income or Qualifications Allowed?

Insulate Britain protester.
Great! I would like the job of ungluing you.

It will be like when you have to pull a plaster off a hairy part of your body…. fast or slow?

FAST!

Photographer, if I could sell enough to earn a decent income that would be my job...trouble is there is no money in it now unless you are already well established as everyone is a photographer. So still keep at the IT and do photography as a love and passion.

Male prostitute for cougars.

But only good looking ones with massive tits.

964ST

LE
Male prostitute for cougars.

But only good looking ones with massive tits.
Was there not a pensioner in court for having intercourse with dogs?

1633892849094.jpeg

One mans mountain lion is anothers cougar. I think I will be on Tinternet Watch for Googling "Cougar suckling tits!"

Site Admin

War Hero
Some of these so-called travel journalists write about places they never been to. I believe it’s called ‘copywriting’ and is a bit of a racket.

Some of these so-called travel journalists write about places they never been to. I believe it’s called ‘copywriting’ and is a bit of a racket.
I don't think it means what you think it means. Making stuff up is just making stuff up. Writing copy is communicating a product or service to a potential customer. Something a lot of companies are no good at.
@bobthebuilder for clarification.

I'd like to be Director General of the BBC, with a mandate to purge the organisation of undesirables, and a completely free hand to reform programing and broadcasting.

It would be a cross between a cultural revolution and a cultural renaissance.

I don't think it means what you think it means. Making stuff up is just making stuff up. Writing copy is communicating a product or service to a potential customer. Something a lot of companies are no good at.
@bobthebuilder for clarification.
Copywriting is the art of writing sales or marketing copy. Everything from advertising copy to product descriptions via leaflets, brochures, web pages, blog posts and social media posts. By definition, it should be accurate and true as making stuff up misleads the customer and is illegal.

Businesses either employ their own copywriters or hire them in. Most do it reasonably well. My niche is micro businesses who can’t afford a professional copy writer who will often charge £200 just for a blog post.