What Job Would You Like To Do If Income or Qualifications Allowed?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are we allowed to know what the list of punishments are, and how the point system works, and do all the MOD's adhere to the same set of bans and punishments criteria or is it left to the individual MOD 's own judgement and bias, if at all.?

There is only one punishment. Applied for all crimes.

Future boot face.gif

For eternity.

Armorer, blacksmith (weapons), leather worker, firearms dealer, computer modeler, special effects modeler, fireworks designer/maker, demolitions (blowing stuff up/down)

Any of the above.

Changed. It's now a week. That's always been the standard first time ban for calling out Paedo.

I cannot believe folk keep doing it.
That's the spirit!
I have an even better idea for tyranny. Upon being a bit naughty..perhaps we could be hit with a mild sting of say a 2 day ban...then just when we think its up- extended to a week, towards the end of the week bring out the baseball bats and extend to months / years. Perhaps even sending us a message saying "your ban will expire in 24hrs and then - TYRANNY happens and we're in purgatory for another week etc.

I still think randon ROP's on a whim using the Amon Goethe gambit is a goer too.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
That's the spirit!
I have an even better idea for tyranny. Upon being a bit naughty..perhaps we could be hit with a mild sting of say a 2 day ban...then just when we think its up- extended to a week, towards the end of the week bring out the baseball bats and extend to months / years. Perhaps even sending us a message saying "your ban will expire in 24hrs and then - TYRANNY happens and we're in purgatory for another week etc.

I still think randon ROP's on a whim using the Amon Goethe gambit is a goer too.
You can take two days off for misspelling 'Goeth.'

I have never been a Grammar Nazi (unless an oaf comes up with 'NAFFI' grrr, however you are onto something here, plus a couple of days off here and there (a month for 'lol' obviously) for obvious spelling and grammar mistakes.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's the spirit!

The ultimate tyranny is, so do we but we won't implement it, just to spite you.
e700611ab7ed8ec4f18ccd6ec5d5db2d.gif

The ultimate tyranny is, so do we but we won't implement it, just to spite you.
e700611ab7ed8ec4f18ccd6ec5d5db2d.gif
Well Ive just slipped BadCO a bottle of scotch and you've just won the next 2 weekends on stacker duty. Who I exposed as a gestalt entity not so long ago

An old course mate of mine ended up doing helicopter pleasure flights in the Caribbean once he'd left the RAF.

1615578635234.png

There are worse ways to make a living, I'd suggest.

I'd quite like to be a tomato tin denter at Aldi.
Are you some sort of workaholic?
You'd never get a chance of leave.

Personally I'd like to do my actual job I'm paid for now instead of the spinning bow tie extravaganza I have to deal with. <don't ask>

Failing that, Chief Stud on a Pig farm.

I've already answered this question in the retirement thread.

Poppycock

Old-Salt
And a pair of wellies to stick their back leg into
Thinking about it, goats are really just skinny sheep with short hair... so... no.

I've decided to approach this career utmost professionalism - veterinarian technician course, animal husbandry (pun not intended), etc.

If I can get a small holding I've got plans to expand in to guinea-pigs as well.

gineau-pig farm.jpg

guinea-pig-hero.jpg

endure

GCM
Engineer in charge - BBC Wooferton...

endure

GCM
Gone to the dogs now, I hear :)
Allouis, Nauen - who cares?

As long as there's a BFO curtain array, the tuned circuits are knocked up by the local plumber and your hair stands on end every time you clock in I'm happy ;-)