what job could Jesus do?

What job could Jesus do if he came to the UK? Bearing in mind that he's now about 2014 years old and that kids half his age are struggling to find work?
He's probably never paid any income tax for quite a while so I doubt he'd get any dole.
And if he decided to pursue a political career, would he join the House of Commons or the House of Lords?

He'd never get a job in the Malteser factory.

Fecking Immigrants putting our fecking Celtic Druids out of fecking business, I'm off to slaughter some children to clear the headache I've got!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Everyone knows the Armed forces are Gods.
Might join up
He could teach jock Regiments how to turn water into buckfast.

He'd never lose at hide and seek either.

"Oh FFS Judas leave them on the table, they'll only clink and rattle and give you away, are you listening Judas? Right, get ready you lot, I'm going to turn away, count to 100 and cover my eyes..."

Well, God is Airborne.

Poor fucker failed the Commando Course...

What job could Jesus do if he came to the UK? Bearing in mind that he's now about 2014 years old and that kids half his age are struggling to find work?
He's probably never paid any income tax for quite a while so I doubt he'd get any dole.
And if he decided to pursue a political career, would he join the House of Commons or the House of Lords?
Since when has paying income tax been a pre-requisite for getting any benefits in this country?

RSM!

If he lacked self belief then Archbishop of Canturbury would be a good gig.

Lifeguard, he can sprint out to the buggers and save loads of time.

I hear he is a right jack bastard on the log runs too, fucker would sooner nail himself to the cunt than run with everyone else.

I bet the big nosed cunt wouldn't do bacon though.