What is your view on the corp you joined?

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by devil62, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We all know that the RE continually boust about being the best and the father of all corps in the army today. In this thread you can have your say about your corp and why you enjoy working in it. I will not take sides with the RE, solely because i'm part of that corp. My reason for this is because in the not so distant future the trade i'm in will be part of the Intellagence corp so feal free to boust as much as you like. No slagging off any corp, even if you think it is s**t. 8)

2. Confused the feck out of me young fellow me lad. :roll:
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You'll fit right in.

4. okay to reduce confussion from the first post. The RE has a big head and an ego to match. So give your corp a big head and an even bigger ego than the RE. Make sense?? :?:

5. Ahhh. You mean 'boast' about your Corps?

No confussion now me ole china syndrome. ;)
  6. Whoops

7. Double whoops if you can correlate 'confussion' with 'china syndrome'. ;)

Its a bit of a play on words, mind......
  8. Nice play with words you two, but can we try and stay on topic if we can. I would really like to read what you think of your corps.

9. Sorry mate.

My Corps initials stand for Anti Admin Corps. Sooo true.

Like it all the same though as it tends to be grown up(ish) and on the whole, good fun. Always a bonus when you enjoy your job.
  10. All I can say is, how do you expect to have an intelligent, civilised discussion when 1) You aren't intelligent and 2) Slagging off and stereotyping the Royal Engineers and or it's personel certainly is not civilised.

Moving on, the Army needs each of its different Corps/ Regiments/ Sectors to operate smoothly, as one, and so boasting or something to those lines is fine as everyone is a piece in the puzzle.. however the point is that everyone is needed, apart from those that require a certain IQ. that certainly isn't worth boasting over ;)
  11. With spelling skills like these you so superbly display you should fit in nicely in the "intellagence" corps.
  12. We dont have to boast :?

99.9% of the time it is fact that we talk of. (the 0.1% being about White and Blue lanyards...)

Clearly youre not a Sapper in the truest sense of the word. Youre due to depart? Brilliant. Leave your Capbadge, TRF and Stable belt at the Guardroom when you leave. Cnut.

By the way, it's 'The Corps' after all, we are 'The Corps of Royal Engineers'

We are extremely proud of what we are and what we do, not Boastful. There is a huge difference. You'll find this Esprit De Corps exists all over the British Army. The Guards, The Rifles, Paras (Especially The Parachute Regiments themselves) as well as some of the newer Corps like the RLC all have high Esprit De Corps if you look closely enough. None of us 'Boast', we just extoll the virtues of being in our chosen profession. We're rightfully proud of what we do, regardless of what badge we wear.
  13. msr

msr LE

Confucian, surely?

14. How about a nice bath. Wait a minute! No RE, no bath!
  15. "Intellagence corp so feal free to boust "

????????????????????????????????????? lacking the first.....and why would anyone want to 'feal' or 'boust'. Sounds painful.