What is Your Limit?

For me it's using ARRSE to link to beheading videos or pictures of blowjobs at gun point. No more pse.

I think anything approaching "snuff" is a no no.

There's no need. Ok gob off about it to be all big and clever but no need to post pictures or videos.

.... awaits a slagging for being a big girls blouse....

I'm with you blobby. Like many here I've seen enough gore and fear in real life without feeling the need to be flippant about it.
Good call Bad CO.

That was my point, The internet provides a capacity for depravity. Should you want to look deeper you can find stuff shat you probably should'nt look at!

We all know it is there, if you can be bothered, on the Internet.

On the other hand, why bother?

You are born, you live and you die.

The way you die can be pretty and pink or absolutely fukcing awful.

But why gloat and enjoy the beheadings and stonings of people unfortunate enough to live in a shithole, like, e.g., Iran?

No, give me a nice cuppa and a hobnob any day.

And The Hammers promoted to the Premier League! Although they seem to be going pear shaped at the moment...

We all know it is there, if you can be bothered, on the Internet.

On the other hand, why bother?

You are born, you live and you die.

The way you die can be pretty and pink or absolutely fukcing awful.

But why gloat and enjoy the beheadings and stonings of people unfortunate enough to live in a shithole, like, e.g., Iran?

No, give me a nice cuppa and a hobnob any day.

And The Hammers promoted to the Premier League! Although they seem to be going pear shaped at the moment...
Hammers haven't got a chance....

FFS, its the feckin Naafi!

Did you read the little warning before you came in? Some snuff in here is really quite nasty...

I am not very fond of the Yidds, either.

And, before Mossad come down on me like a tonne of bricks, I have no 'bad stuff' about me...

Fukcing Spurs, FFS! :rendeer:

Have I gone to far.....[video=youtube_share;sn9mLnKmPco]http://youtu.be/sn9mLnKmPco[/video]

Worse than ten chainsaw cow kicking gunpoint blowjobs.

For me, it's anything involving spaniel puppies and medieval siege equipment. It's just plain wrong.