What is Your Income?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Dec 18, 2007.

1. < £20k

2. £20k - £30k

3. £31k - £40k

4. £41k - £50k

5. £50k - £60k

6. Not short of a few bob ( > £60k)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

What is Your Income?
  2. No, you can't have a twenty 'til pay day, you scrounging git.
  3. Who the hell earns 60k + ?! 8O
  4. Do I have to add my salary to my gun running, prostitution and money laundering scams to get an accurate income reading or do you just want mha I get taxed on :?
  5. Does this include 2nd jobs etc????
  6. Those 8 blokes who earn over 60k, any chance of a loan that I won't repay?
  7. Well, to be honest, there is a difference between 'earning' and 'getting paid'.

I probably earn about 1/4 lb of gob stoppers if I'm truthful. Posting shyte on ARRSE does not actually butter the parsnips, but nobody has noticed yet. :wink:
  8. In Army base pay scale terms anybody above Major.

Otherwise a lot more than you might think because the "average" earnings data is distorted by the large numbers of lowpaid.
  9. Not enough, according to my wife.
  10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Does being 'a kept man' count as being off the scale?
  11. If you need me to come around your gaff and tell you how to reduce costs, optimise your supply chain or management pipeline then I am your man.

London: 1200
    Rest of UK: 800-900
    Continental EU: 800
    Continental USA: 1200
    Other countries on arrangement.

All rates quoted are GBP per day, not including actuals.

I had a couple of good months this year so I am taking until end of February as a holiday (off to Mexico and Cuba for 6 weeks).

Sorry to gloat, but I can't help it at this time of year.

That said, my last 'boss' on my most recent contract was taking home (after all tax and other deductions) 3,000 quid a day (mind you, his ex-wife gets 8k a month of him for his trouble).
  12. In your case, being tied up in a dungeon by leather clad bondage women, doesnt class as a kept man Oldbaldy. Thats classed as pleasure :wink:
  13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I do and not just working for myself, I was o that last year on the books as a project manager. Not bad for leaving the regs after 7 years as an Infantry private!
    Didnt earn that straight away though and admittedly this last 3 years my money is well down on what I have made previously and not just in whats declared either!
    Admitted there can be spells of no work but normally after fixed term contracts or on the books so I tend not to take those as signing on is a pain and interferes with the social life.
    I did manage every other shooting season off for 4 years with a big pay off for the last one which was nice for a while!
  14. Good CO, all these threads about age, income etc... what comes next... emails from Nigeria requesting bank details?
  15. can I revote? I found some loose change