What is wrong with ARRSE

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sock Puppet Accounts.
Whingers moaning about being picked on.
Internet Hardmen (Like that farce with Cam Carrot).
WofW wanting to close down a forum for no apparent reason and no explanation.

It's very fucking simple people, if you don't like whats happening then fuck off. I've got grand kids more mature than some of you lot.

Mods, can we have a school playground forum so these tossers have somewhere to play.

Many thanks

Lots of love

B&T

Sock Puppet Accounts.

It's very fucking simple people, if you don't like whats happening then fuck off. I've got grand kids more mature than some of you lot.

Mods, can we have a school playground forum so these tossers have somewhere to play.

Many thanks

Lots of love

B&T
Oh, the irony!!!!!

Sock Puppet Accounts.

Many thanks

Lots of love

B&T
Well that's an easy one--too many Americans on here. :)

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You forgot to mention that everyone is a cunt.
Shit, your right!

Apart from Sluggy who just makes my knob leak when I read her posts. I've got a semi-on already.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'll tell you what's wrong with my Arrse. The trots.

Why does the sweetcorn always come out in whole kernals? I chew it up but it miraculously reforms into whole kernals as I drop it into the trap. And I thought stomach acid could digest almost anything.. Anything except sweetcorn it seems.

Well, at least it adds some colour to the proceedings.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
He walked right into that one. I'm surprised he hasn't been on the phone yet calling me a bitch.
If DII let me do likes I would have.

Your not a bitch, your a shagfest waiting to happen.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I feel your pain Bud. Straights I do.

I've got grand kids more mature than some of you lot.
Was one of your grand kids in Superkrush last Friday? About 5'4". Blonde with a sort of bob with a half fringe. Wearing bondage gear and bleating on about how she hoped to break into media? Some sort of dismal flower tattoo just above her belly button piercing? Shagged like a windy hammer?

Fuck. Meet the inlaws.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I feel your pain Bud. Straights I do.

Was one of your grand kids in Superkrush last Friday? About 5'4". Blonde with a sort of bob with a half fringe. Wearing bondage gear and bleating on about how she hoped to break into media? Some sort of dismal flower tattoo just above her belly button piercing? Went like a windy hammer?

Fuck. Meet the inlaws.
I'm afraid not but what time does she normally go there?