What is true bravery?

#1
You don't see true bravery in places like Afghanistan or Iraq, true bravery is Simon Cowell. The poor lamb was described today as 'bravely' fighting off.............................................



the flu !!!

What a knob!!

http://www.madnessoftheworld.com/?p=1028
 
#2
AFA06 said:
You don't see true bravery in places like Afghanistan or Iraq, true bravery is Simon Cowell. The poor lamb was described today as 'bravely' fighting off.............................................



the flu !!!

What a knob!!

http://www.madnessoftheworld.com/?p=1028



Going down on a slapper during a gangbang when you are last in the queue.

Or is that just drunken stupidity?

Sticky toffee pudding anyone?





Or a sensible answer, the guys we all watched on that "wounded" documentary the other week.
 
#4
Gren said:
Going down on a slapper during a gangbang when you are last in the queue.

Or is that just drunken stupidity?

Sticky toffee pudding anyone?
Felching a slapper during the gangbang when you're last in the queue.
 
#6
Cabana said:
Gren said:
Going down on a slapper during a gangbang when you are last in the queue.


Thats just nasty
Someone has got to go last!!!
 
#8
jimmys_best_mate said:
I know a fella who shagged Fat Alice in Blandford.

Nails.

I know three who shagged big whinnie in Warminster, top trumps of garrison hoofers anyone?
 
#11
Gren said:
jimmys_best_mate said:
I know a fella who shagged Fat Alice in Blandford.

Nails.

I know three who shagged big whinnie in Warminster, top trumps of garrison hoofers anyone?
pmsl is she still about? ffs she was hijacking pissed up squaddies many moons ago when I was a youngster.....been retired after 22 years some time now.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top