What is this???

Discussion in 'Officers' started by mature-stoodent, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am interested in the 'British Officer' in the pics.........I don't want his phone number or anything remotely like that. And, before anyone whinges they have been linked from another site where they are posted for the world and his mutt to see.

What has prompted my posting is that I was always under the illusion that it was only permitted to wear three (3) qualification insignia.

Added to which the individual seems to be wearing an ebay set of SAS wings!? I recently chatted with someone about these subdued wings and he said - 'they are not worn or official, common sense really they don't wear insignia in combats'.......I am willing to be corrected on this.

Does anyone recognise the square insignia on his right arm or the big insignia on his left arm?

Attached Files:

2. I think he wins the award for the most badges ever sewn onto an OG shirt....

Pity he forgot to put his rank slides on....
  3. Can't see any rank either. What's going on?

Lots of odd formation badges too. The one that has my nostrils twitching is the little shield dangling from his left breast pocket. I wonder...

So - red tabs but no rank, in denims? Anyone know him?
  4. His name is on the site. Wont print it here but go to the photo collection and read the captions.
  5. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Walts awarding walts?
  6. Yes but if you look at the site a bit this "club" seems to be at least partially run by serving Boxheads, and the photos "appear" to show squaddies from various nations, all the warning signs are there though.
  7. The second picture of the 'General' is him awarding the "Jump-master wings of the Legion of Frontiersmen..." WTF?
  8. Gottim.

I don't think there's a persec issue here. This is 'General Michael J. Donnelly.KSG.QGM' who is the Commandant-General of the IOC of the Legion of Frontiersmen and therefore uber-Walt. I thougt I recognised the dangly little shield thing.

Visit their walty little website HERE

Join us in outrage (and action) against this sort of thing on the Legion of Frontiersmen thread chaps. It's an amusing read but proof that walting has a sinister side that threatens us as Services. This is the letter that we are putting out to interested parties. Do read some of the 122 page thread though - it's hilarious.

9. It would appear that other people are also questioning his 'qualifications'... See here for more details
  10. <speechless>
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Priceless :)

12. Strange Fcuckers - The germans have a saying "mit fremden federn Schmucken" - it means adorning yourself with other peoples achievments and basking in the Glory of other peoples deeds - Cnuts
  13. Ha ha ha, f#cking hilarious. What a bunch of cnuts. They need to get out more, there is obviously something deeply wrong with their lives.
  14. He's wearing the "Regiment" stable belt as well!!
  15. They appear to favour flying suits too! Waltastic.