• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What is this?

Bloody hell - that was fast!

I thought that it's white phos or a flare as well.... Im just lost a bit as you can tell!

The white ring around it could indicate WP (my time at 3bad and down the FI as an ammo storeman is looooong ago).

LOL, it's not in my room, I'm no bomb spotter!

It's from a mate who collects (FFE) stuff.... harmless but a collector and he needs some help id ing it!

I also think its an airborne missile due to the fins.... but I cannot understand the markings!

Wheres an ammo tech when you need one????

Air dropped (Fixed fins)
Illumination (White Band)
Para (Parachute Symbol)
Contains Very Small and Timid Israeli (Yellow Star of David)

me n bee said:
LOL, it's not in my room, I'm no bomb spotter!

It's from a mate who collects (FFE) stuff.... harmless but a collector and he needs some help id ing it!

I also think its an airborne missile due to the fins.... but I cannot understand the markings!

Wheres an ammo tech when you need one????
Tell the fecker to get his hand in his pocket and pay for a consultation fee if he wants it identifying.

Have to work with ammo but its not love.

You can always ask Billy74. I know he will definately be able to identify the item for you......

All other Ammo Techs are unable to give you the information you require as we're all DULLARDS.

Latest Threads