• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

What is this?

I need this pic identified. What does the yellow star mean? And the parachute above it?????

What gets sent packing in this lil bomb????

Attachments

White phos i think.

Bloody hell - that was fast!

I thought that it's white phos or a flare as well.... Im just lost a bit as you can tell!

The white ring around it could indicate WP (my time at 3bad and down the FI as an ammo storeman is looooong ago).

Second pic of the same missile

Attachments

mores the point, what's it doing in your room in front of your lockers?

LOL, it's not in my room, I'm no bomb spotter!

It's from a mate who collects (FFE) stuff.... harmless but a collector and he needs some help id ing it!

I also think its an airborne missile due to the fins.... but I cannot understand the markings!

Wheres an ammo tech when you need one????

Friday afternoon ?.........................Ammo tech ?..............................................hmmmm, the 2 don't really go together :D

true, theyre all down the sports n social

Air dropped (Fixed fins)
Illumination (White Band)
Para (Parachute Symbol)
Contains Very Small and Timid Israeli (Yellow Star of David)

me n bee said:
LOL, it's not in my room, I'm no bomb spotter!

It's from a mate who collects (FFE) stuff.... harmless but a collector and he needs some help id ing it!

I also think its an airborne missile due to the fins.... but I cannot understand the markings!

Wheres an ammo tech when you need one????
Tell the fecker to get his hand in his pocket and pay for a consultation fee if he wants it identifying.

Have to work with ammo but its not love.

Air - Dropped Para Illum
Not Photoflash
Tell your mate to use it as an ashtray to find out if it's really FFE

LOL, will do.....from the nsafety of the phone box outside his flat!!!

You can always ask Billy74. I know he will definately be able to identify the item for you......

All other Ammo Techs are unable to give you the information you require as we're all DULLARDS.

jewish umberra bomb?

Watchdog

Looks nuclear to me.

That's a picture of the burst and mushroom cloud on it.

Latest Threads