what is this?

Isn't it a norgie? Wooly pully being JHW. Not sure but if your wearing one it's sure to be cold.
Selfpreservationsociety said:
can anyone tell me what a 'HD Pullover' is?
Is this a p iss take?

Its a green rolley-up-thing that goes over your head and is meant to keep your neck warm.
It was the green round-neck pullover with shoulder and elbow patches worn in the 70s - 100% pure wool, put mine on the hot wash and high spin... came out too small even for action man

Latest Threads