What is this weapon

It's an SLR isn't it?

Doddery old prat. Like all SLR enthusiasts he probably has wet underwear and spends his days boring people with tales of the Blitz, buses full of tardy nurses and increasingly jumbled memories of the halcyon days when everyone had polio.

The Wail said:
...police staged a dramatic raid on his home, which saw him charged with possessing a firearm without a certificate and breaching a shotgun certificate by leaving a weapon unsecured.
He's still tooled up after that? Was he a Super Army Soldier as well?

Well, we've found a bona-fide Daily Mail reader anyway. Looking down the side of the page I recognise almost none of the so-called 'celebrities' listed there. A good thing for me no doubt, but slightly troubling in that I suppose most of readers of the DM do, and, I guess, look up to them.

It's a 7.62 caliber SLR which will kill that big cat stone dead if he hit's it and will even frighten the big cat to death if it's a near miss unlike the 5.56 SA80 thingy they have nowadays which if you hit the big cat dead center would just make the big cat scratch itself because it would think it had just been bitten by a cheeky flea! :)

unlike the 5.56 SA80 thingy they have nowadays which if you hit the big cat dead center would just make the big cat scratch itself because it would think it had just been bitten by a cheeky flea! :)
Show courage in your convictions by allowing an infanteer to put a volley of shots into your throat and spine?

Good Morning

What is the rifle this old fella is holding

Looks like he could be successful in getting a "Big Cat" with that

Beast of North Norton: Big cat photographed wandering Somerset Baronet's 98-acre estate | Mail Online

Archie
He looks like one of my smartly turned out TA REME NCOs, only younger.

He's even got the correct stable belt for storing essential military kit like gerber, spanners, tea bags and rolling tobacco.

I've got his details, filled out a contact form and sent him an invite to come in for an informal chat on Tuesday between 8 and 10pm.

Show courage in your convictions by allowing an infanteer to put a volley of shots into your throat and spine?
As a former Infanteer, I know better than that but the SLR is still not a shit gat as you seem to think.

While we are both here, any sign of those mugs yet?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Read the comments, which is always good for a laugh in the DM, especially the Worst rated one. Someone thinks its actually an AK-47. Someone else manages to blame the US for the appearance of Big Cats in the UK...

It's a 7.62 caliber SLR which will kill that big cat stone dead if he hit's it and will even frighten the big cat to death if it's a near miss unlike the 5.56 SA80 thingy they have nowadays which if you hit the big cat dead center would just make the big cat scratch itself because it would think it had just been bitten by a cheeky flea! :)
Noe of this self-loading shite

41smle-029480_5.jpg