What is this thing called Love?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. " Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell" - Joan Crawford

" Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile " - Franklin P. Jones

' Love is the irrisistible desire to be desired irrisistibly" - Louis Ginsburg

'Love is the great beautifier" - Louisa May Alcott

" Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" - H.L. Mencken

" All love is transference, nothing more than two normal neurotics mingling their infantile libidos with one another. " Sigmund Freud

" Brief is life, but love is long." - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

' Love is everything it's cracked up to be. " - Erica Jong

" Life is a flower of which love is the honey. " - Victor Hugo

" Love is an ideal thing, marraige is a real thing, a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. " - Goethe

" Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve the continuation of the species. " - W. Somerset Maugham

" Love is the reason you were born . " - Dorothy Fields.

" the magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end. " Benjamin Disraeli

" True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen ." - La Rochefoucauld

" Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love>' Leo Tolstoy

" Love stinks. " - J Geils Band

--Human DNA and Jellyfish DNA are 90% identical...

2. Oh, and I like that one....

Is this another nice thread btw? Good :)
  3. " Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy love. .usuallly at $ 200 a pop. " Steve Martin
  4. "Love changes everything" Michael Ball (what a fat tit he was)
  5. "Making love out of nothing at all" Air Supply

Yeah right, you need something to make lovin! :twisted:
  6. Love hurts

7. ...unless you have an ample supply of vaseline.
  8. Love is a flower. It grows, sometimes dies, but there's always a new bud waiting to take its place

9. [​IMG]

Get a grip.
  10. Should I puke now or go outside and grandslam instead? 8O WTF is this the NAAFI or a treehugging soapdodgers convention....go back to the forest ya namby pamby pillowbiting hippies.

11. A, "..long red-ended thing."?
  12. But they locked our Nice thread Miz, so we have no other outlet for the unstoppable joy, love and happiness that started there ;) :lol:
  13. LJH, you are coming across as a right poof. Snap out of it!
  14. Aye, prob right Gunny, but someone said in my Wiki that I'm in touch with my feminine side, so figured would see what it felt like. Bit disappointed to be honest, reckon I'll just go for a good thrap next time :roll:

Probably be quicker than uploading the pic anyways :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.