• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What is this is person on?

WTF!!!
Walter Mitty eat your heart out. The man is a serious argument for binning care in the community and locking all looneys away.

i thought it was a well presented case !! :wink: i do hope the nasty peeps that are following do not catch him :lol: but saying that the ones following are not secret service etc more like they are white coated. with a strait jacket in tow...

Yes, but how did he pick me out from the crowd? Nothing but top-end disguises next time - after all, who would suspect Che Guevara?

Ooopps!!! Forgot this is a British-oriented site!

"No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Place him in the comfy chair!"

"Confess! Confess!"

Ventress

LE
wotan said:
Ooopps!!! Forgot this is a British-oriented site!

"No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Place him in the comfy chair!"

"Confess! Confess!"
Our chief weapon is fear and suprise, our two main weapons are fear, suprise and ruthless efficiency. Our three main weapons are..................................mad as a box of frogs!

I asked for fifty million pounds. That is mine by right, and until it's paid, not only will Britain sink through the floor and continue to sink and sink, but also your own lives will continue to worsen..... Now look what I've done! Your television programmes are rubbish. Your television channels are rubbish. Your newspapers are rubbish. Your government is rubbish. Your art is rubbish. Your music is rubbish.
Dear God he's right! Pay him!!!!!!! 8O

Oh and while you're at it would you like to buy this rather fetching anti-mind-prob helmet with matching muffs?
Yours, a snip at 2.5 million pounds.....:roll:

That'll be a no then huh?

Beebs :wink:

Mr Happy

LE
I too am being followed, a woman has moved into my house and calls herself my wife and the secret service got her pregnant and told a doctor to say its mine, my employers keep tabs on me during work hours with security cameras and by making me tell them when I'm going to take holidays out of the country . Amazon.co.uk knows what books i want to read before i do. WHen I go to MacDonalds the person at the counter always knows I want fries with my meal and whenever I fly, the airline always gives me crap food. BElieve me my friends, they are out there and they are out to get us...

Crafty990 said:
Who is he then?
He is everyone and no one. A person who can slip through both time and space with ease. A person you know but don't know, a face in a crowd or your best friend. 8O 8O
Failing that a the fruit loop in your local high street wearing a 1970's pin stripe suit, a beanie and trainers who rants about the end being nigh.

Man has a point - the television rubbish, government is rubbish, the art is rubbish, etc but
Would you believe that in September 2003 the British government was effectively overthrown by one person using an old computer printer and some office stationery? This is the big British secret that's been increasingly difficult to contain, and now it's being blown wide open!
What's the secret? Where's the overthrow? Unless the man's name is Mr Blair, Mr Morgan, Mr Murdock, etc - then perhaps I could see. other than that - he's really done fcuk all, expect given a lot of money to Royal Mail.

Definition: Schizophrenia
noun

1 a serious mental illness in which someone cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary: paranoid schizophrenia

2 INFORMAL behaviour in which a person appears to have two different personalities

Definition: Lunacy
noun

1 a serious mental illness in which Ministers cannot understand what is real and what is imaginary, e.g. 'Saddam has WMD which can reach UK within 45 minutes', or 'All the military had all the equipment they needed.'

2 INFORMAL Behaviour in which the government appears to have two different personalities - the one they spin and the hideous reality.

Well I want to invite him to the next Mess Dinner as a guest speaker!
A gifted individual. I want to know so much more about him now. His life before the complaint issue - why he didn't work - his football prowess.
Awesome!

Latest Threads