What is this is person on?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Myss, Oct 30, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF!!!
    Walter Mitty eat your heart out. The man is a serious argument for binning care in the community and locking all looneys away.
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

What is this man on?

Not enough medication, clearly! 8O
  3. i thought it was a well presented case !! :wink: i do hope the nasty peeps that are following do not catch him :lol: but saying that the ones following are not secret service etc more like they are white coated. with a strait jacket in tow...
  4. thats got to be the funniest thing i've seen in ages

brilliant, he IS a genius

a comic genius!
  5. Yes, but how did he pick me out from the crowd? Nothing but top-end disguises next time - after all, who would suspect Che Guevara?
  6. Ooopps!!! Forgot this is a British-oriented site!

"No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition! Place him in the comfy chair!"

"Confess! Confess!"
  7. Who is he then?
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Our chief weapon is fear and suprise, our two main weapons are fear, suprise and ruthless efficiency. Our three main weapons are..................................mad as a box of frogs!
  9. Dear God he's right! Pay him!!!!!!! 8O

Oh and while you're at it would you like to buy this rather fetching anti-mind-prob helmet with matching muffs?
    Yours, a snip at 2.5 million pounds.....:roll:

That'll be a no then huh?

Beebs :wink:
  10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I too am being followed, a woman has moved into my house and calls herself my wife and the secret service got her pregnant and told a doctor to say its mine, my employers keep tabs on me during work hours with security cameras and by making me tell them when I'm going to take holidays out of the country . Amazon.co.uk knows what books i want to read before i do. WHen I go to MacDonalds the person at the counter always knows I want fries with my meal and whenever I fly, the airline always gives me crap food. BElieve me my friends, they are out there and they are out to get us...
  11. He is everyone and no one. A person who can slip through both time and space with ease. A person you know but don't know, a face in a crowd or your best friend. 8O 8O
    Failing that a the fruit loop in your local high street wearing a 1970's pin stripe suit, a beanie and trainers who rants about the end being nigh.
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

13. Man has a point - the television rubbish, government is rubbish, the art is rubbish, etc but
    What's the secret? Where's the overthrow? Unless the man's name is Mr Blair, Mr Morgan, Mr Murdock, etc - then perhaps I could see. other than that - he's really done fcuk all, expect given a lot of money to Royal Mail.