What is the worst thing you know about someone?

#1
What is the worst thing you know about someone? And can't do a thing about it?

Some years ago, I had an acquaintance who was very briefly an officer in the Gunners. He left, due to having technical proficiency and discipline nay responsibility issues. He was also an out and out racist. Ironically he went on to work in Africa...

One night while everyone was drunk, he told a story of his trip round Europe as a student. Drunk in Copenhagen (three words which anyone familiar with the city will agree go together well) he was strolling along the dock side looking for somewhere to sleep rough. He saw a bloke, equally drunk, staggering the other way who snarled at him in Asian tongue. Affronted "X" then pushed the chap and he promptly went into the dock. Sank. Never surfaced.

The next morning I had one of those, "what the f*** are you supposed to do?" moments but rationally there wasn't much I could do, as I wasn't a Danish CID officer and all "X" had to do was deny it. Yet to this day I know "X" killed the chap - or rather facilitated the icy water of Copenhagen's harbour in killing him. Does anybody else have a similar "burden" on their conscience where they know who left the tap on, the engine running, the DNA samples in the microwave?
 
#3
I once farted in Gutersloh and followed through. Had to dump my skiddies in car park. I've felt guilty ever since :twisted:
 
#4
My mate Nige Holland threw some guys shoes in the sea who was sleeping on the deck of a cross-channel ferry.

It's similar to your "friends" (cough!) story, but without the murder, the bubbles, the icy cold water and the casual racism.

It was you Bubbs, fess up!!!!! 8O
 

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
I know someone who likes being SPS! :oops:
 
#7
Bouillabaisse said:
Well, I know of someone on arrse who's an accessory to murder after the fact, but I can't say who
Yeah - we all do now matey. It was that Cuddles bloke. Pushed some poor fella into the icy cold water in Copenhagen. That's what I heard.
 
#11
rickshaw-major said:
Bumper said:
rickshaw-major said:
I once farted in Gutersloh and followed through. Had to dump my skiddies in car park. I've felt guilty ever since :twisted:
you a sapper by chance?
No I was RAOC/RLC but even ATO's have to let one go occassionally :D
I've posted this before but no harm in doing so again.

One officer of my acquaintance was laughing so hard at a mess dinner that he lost control and shvt himself.
 
#13
Bumper said:
rickshaw-major said:
Bumper said:
rickshaw-major said:
I once farted in Gutersloh and followed through. Had to dump my skiddies in car park. I've felt guilty ever since :twisted:
you a sapper by chance?
No I was RAOC/RLC but even ATO's have to let one go occassionally :D
I've posted this before but no harm in doing so again.

One officer of my acquaintance was laughing so hard at a mess dinner that he lost control and shvt himself.
Not me I'm afraid! :D
 
R

Reversionary_Modes

Guest
#14
Cuddles said:
What is the worst thing you know about someone? And can't do a thing about it?

Some years ago, I had an acquaintance who was very briefly an officer in the Gunners.
Should you not have stopped right there?
 
#15
My ex was dishing advice about mental health outside of work to a family whos son got a knock on the head during a car crash which killed the driver going the other way. The advice she gave as passed onto the son no doubt helping him swing the lead. He committed perjury in court claiming he was the driver of his car when he wasnt it was his 16 yr old GF ex was fully aware what happend...might use it to get her struck off :twisted:.
 
#16
I know some blokes who stole a bike in Willich in Germany, then when it broke, two of them, scumbags, threw it through a church stain glass window (by mistake). They then went on to remove all the flashing/warning lights from around a big hole in the road, luckily no one drove into it (at least 3 feet deep) and I put them back the next morning! I mean they did :roll: :oops:
 
#17
rickshaw-major said:
I once farted in Gutersloh and followed through. Had to dump my skiddies in car park. I've felt guilty ever since :twisted:
An old boss of mine was playing in a bowls competition with all the whites on etc, he farted and followed through !!

Not the worst thing i know about someone but still fkn funny !! :D
 
#18
I know 2 ex booties who set fire to an abandoned house on a monstrous session in Cherbourg and the ginger one then glassed a Turk in a bar full of blue neon light........ahem....
 
#19
I know someone who like's Gordon Brown!







The shame
 

Top