What is the worst sound in the world?

On BFBS yesterday and they came up with some real tosh eg the constant ringing of an unanswered phone.

I am sure that arssers can come up with better then we should invite BFBS to read out a selection (bet they don't).

How about 10 thumps of incoming mortars.

Oh and the sound of a bollocking from Gen Dannatt wasn't that good either - I nearly retched then too...except for the fact i was too busy shatting myself.

The-Goose said:
On BFBS yesterday and they came up with some real tosh eg the constant ringing of an unanswered phone.

I am sure that arssers can come up with better then we should invite BFBS to read out a selection (bet they don't).

How about 10 thumps of incoming mortars.
with only 9 going off :twisted:

james blunt's snivelly, fcuking whinging voice or my alarm clock going off at 5am. Or the sound of dripping water as my upstairs neighbour floods me out again! Last time it was due to nailing down a carpet with 6 inch nails and going through a water pipe :x

The sound of a key in the lock whilst amusing yourself with some gentlemens' entertainment magazine.

Not that this has ever happened to me,honest.

mediumwhiteamericano said:
"Your stag mate"
Similarly... 2 mins after climbing into gonk sack...

"Social?.... Comms are down in one three"

Every fecking night... I'm sure the bsatards were doing it on purpose :x

Worst sound in the world? Plymouth Sound.

Coat, hat, gone.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The sound of a fart that once it's started you just know it's not going to be just methane!

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Women clicking their finger nails, that sound goes right through me.

Plus the sound of a brat screaming in a shop because he/she/it can't get it's own way. Admittedly this is followed by a good sound, as the parent of said brat tw4ts it round the head.