Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Foreigners inside and outside the UK

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Covid19

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Russia’s submarines are circling Britain’s entire coastline, the Defence Secretary has told The Telegraph as he named Moscow as the UK’s “number one adversary threat”.
Do you agree with the Defence Secretary?
Edited the poll. You may choose 2 options.

Last edited:
The Telegraph tends to regard Britain's No.1 threat as foreigners existing anywhere, let alone with any viciously sharpened fruit in their possession. Of course they're going to lap it up.

Surely 'Own Government' and 'Russia' are the same thing?

Or is it China not Russia?

The Telegraph tends to regard Britain's No.1 threat as foreigners existing anywhere, let alone with any viciously sharpened fruit in their possession. Of course they're going to lap it up.
Added the option

And you forgot this lot:

Unless its already covered by the China and Russia options Comrade?

Edited to add - and Own Government.

Last edited:
You won't like my answers I think, as it doesn't include Russia.

1: The Labour party. If, by some chance they get in power with the current state of the party, we'll be rather boned.
2: The EU. Not for any threat generated on purpose, but more the fact the Euro is well dodgy, and I suspect when it goes tits up we'll see a lot of financial fall out.
3: China: Simply because it keeps causing these potential pandemics which damage the world's economy. IIRC we get a new fun potential pandemic from China every seven years or so. So far it's only been luck that's stopped it.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You forgot Wokeism
Edit
And influencers
And "investigative journalists"

Last edited:
You won't like my answers I think, as it doesn't include Russia.

1: The Labour party. If, by some chance they get in power with the current state of the party, we'll be rather boned.
2: The EU. Not for any threat generated on purpose, but more the fact the Euro is well dodgy, and I suspect when it goes tits up we'll see a lot of financial fall out.
3: China: Simply because it keeps causing these potential pandemics which damage the world's economy. IIRC we get a new fun potential pandemic from China every seven years or so. So far it's only been luck that's stopped it.
1. Own government (current or future one) is among the options.
2. The EU is an organization created by foreigners and run by them.
3. China is among the options.
So you have only to choose 2 most important options.

Running out of drink and fags innit blud