What is the point !!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by burnleybootboy, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just heard on the old wireless that a job load of do gooding overpaid musical type turds are due to release a single for the 96 saints slaughtered mercilessly by the Yaaarrkkkshiree scum plod bags!!!
    Any else think that , like my thread , this is pointless and yet again dragging things up that should be left in peace ? Only asking !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'll see your !!!!!!! and raise you a ?????
  3. All aboard the grief bus, move down the bus please, make a bit of room, get your free tissues here only £1 a box. Hold very tight please, ding ding.
  4. I believe the title of the song is " He aint heavy he's my brother" quite ironic in the fact that i have had to carry several coffins in my career and they were heavy indeed !
    And Brat i will see your ???? and raise you a $$$$$$
  5. Well there's a load of top names to sing along to. Oh hang on, who they?

It will feature artists including;
    HRH The Lord Macca (whiney cunt)
    Robbie Williams
    Melanie C
    Holly Johnson (top chuffer)
    Mick Jones (The Clash)
    Peter Hooton (The Farm)
    Pete Wylie
    The Justice Tonight band
    Richard Hawley
    Chris Sharrock (Oasis)
    Ren Harvieu
    Dave McCabe (The Zutons)
    Paul Heaton (Beautiful South)
    Hollie Cook
    Jon McClure (Reverend & The Makers)
    John Power (Cast)
    Gerry Marsden (Gerry and the Pacemakers)

♫ Bing Bing ♫, "C'mon, Move up the bandwagon please!"
  6. could we have our own single out ?? and if so who would you have singing on it and what song could we sing ?
  7. What about something by The Jam or UK Squeeze?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just for once, I hope the X Factor song makes #1.

Ricky Tomlinson saying this will give the families "closure" FFS some of the families seem to be making a very nice life out of the exposure and don't seem to want any closure. They are enjoying the fame the death of their relative has given them. IMHO.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 4
  9. The question that never seemed to get answered or even asked was " What happened to criminal charges being brought to the fans that did the pushing?" will they ever answer for the wrong doing ?
  10. Luvvie types - homing in on the scent of free publicity like sharks following the scent of blood in the water...

Most of them probably don't know or care what it's for but are simply doing it because their agents/management thought it would be good for their "career"...

Cynical? Moi?

11. "We got one, we got two, we got thirteen more than you...etc etc with a nick nack paddy whack etc etc"

Sung to the tune of This Old Man, a traditional English children's song/nursery rhyme....

...and nothing at ALL to do with certain events in Londonderry in 1972...

• Like Like x 3
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Or Crowded House
    • Like Like x 1
  13. defo cycnical rodney! you missed the fact that they are just after the cash as well !
  14. Who am I?

"I was all over the telly in the 70s and 80s but have been completely irrelevent for the past 25 years. I am closely linked with the music of the 60s and I'm famous for wearing tacky, shiney tracksuits. I have been in trouble with the police and am completely despised by the whole country".

Apparently the answer isn't "Scousers".
    • Like Like x 1

15. I thought it was a "charidee" record - are they getting paid for it as well?